A Kingphysio First Practice
Lesley Jane King MSc MCSP Grad Dip Phys
Over 35 years physiotherapy expertise
Professional Qualifications & Experience
Chartered Physiotherapist 1978 The Royal London Hospital
Master of Science 1989 Southampton University
Private Practice and Experience A King Physiofirst Practice at Golden Cross House, The Strand ; Concurrently Senior Physiotherapist at following Clinics Vanderbilt & Riverside Raquet Clubs; Bupa Wellness Including Harley Street to 2003 ; Sona Physiotherapy 2003 -2006 and Nuffield Proactive 2006 to 2011.International Tennis Federation Physiotherapist 1996-2005 Ladies Tennis.
Deputy Superintendent Physiotherapist Crystal Palace National Sports Centre 1989-1994
- Clinical supervisor to Senior Physiotherapists
- Lecturer throughout the UK and Post Graduate degrees for DR's and Physiotherapists
- Clinical tutor The Royal London post- graduate Diploma course in Sports Medicine, and final year Physiotherapy students throughout the UK on electives.
- Media including LBC Talkbalk Radio Sports Medicine Clinic throughout 1994
- UK Athletics physiotherapist for just 11 YEARS
- The British Boxing team physiotherapist 1991-1993
Deputy Superintendent Physiotherapist MSK a The Princess Margaret Hospital, Windsor 2 yrs having returned from 1 yr abroad setting up out patients Physiotherapy department.
1979-1988 Chartered Physiotherapist NHS Junior rotation 2 years and then Senior Out Patients Musculo skeletal; Medical & infectious diseases wards & neurolgy & young adult disabled unit.
Help is at hand -specialising
Sports Injuries/ musculoskeletal Disorders
Back and neck Problems
Work Related Upper Limp Disorders (Rsi)
- DiagnosisThis is one of the most important features of any treatment so that your problem is accurately analysed and treatment management provided.
- Appropriate referrals To GP's Consultants; Podiatrists For Computer Gait Analysis; NMRI ScansThis is one of the most important features of any treatment so that your problem is accurately analysed and treatment management provided.
- Evidence based treatment and researched clinical pathways.
- Manual therapy by Graded Safe Manipulation/Mobilisation Techniques
- Prescriptive exercises/posture and education for self-management and prevention
- Ultrasound/ interferential/tens/muscle stimulation for re-education of muscles
For approved fee insurance companies quote Lesley Jane King & A Kingphysio First Practice BUPA and Simply Health Provider 80012532
To Get in Touch Call 07711 419858
Back to top