Elbow conditions treated.
- Fractures of the lower humerus; or radius and ulna and associated soft tissue injury such as ligamentous.
- 'Tennis' elbow' ie Extensor common origin/ lateral epicondyalgia.
- 'Golfer's elbow' ie Flexor common origin/ medial epicondyalgia.
- Triceps, biceps and brachioradialis tendinopathy.
- Pre and postsurgical rehabilitation
For more information or to arrange an appointment, call now on 020 7627 8890 (Clapham)/07711 419858 (The Strand) or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top